Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can anybody put a movie from myspace onto youtube for me?

If theres a way to! I want my best friend to watch this movie clip thats on myspace but shes not aloud to go on myspace and i dont know if there is a way to put it onto youtube! But if you can find a way to put it onto youtube can you tell me?



The name of the movie/ clip on myspace is called



" Devaughn and Shaq Giggen' "



Thank you for your time and effort I really appreciate it!



Can anybody put a movie from myspace onto youtube for me?

you can't put it on to youtube, because it's myspace property. if you put it on myspce, you can't steal it from myspace %26amp;%26amp; try to put it into a different website. especially, if it's not yours. but its not like shes loggin in or anything. jst give her the link. doesn't really mater ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs