Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace tracker???

Whats a free myspace tracker that works and it tracks everyone who looks at your profile not just people with the same program. Also I would like it to be invisible. Please help.



I'll give 10 points to the person who finds the best one :)



Myspace tracker???

Their are many out their but i still have yet to find one that shows you EVERYONE..and trust me i have looked everywhere cause i want 1 bad.But i use Trakzor its the best so far!



Myspace tracker???

Actually, there isn't one. Those comments you might get from your friends, is actually a fake comment. They didn't post it themselves. It means their account is phised. Phised means they need to change their password, and those comments are a clue that their account is phised.



Myspace tracker???

There is no such thing. Every one keeps posting and writing that they have a myspace tracker but their no such thing. having a myspace tracker is like the government looking though your computer or breaking into your house with out you knowing about, it which is illegal. So a myspace tracker would be illegal.



Myspace tracker???

I have one - shows me everybody that looks at my profile by:



date/time



city/state



IP address



browser they are using



Does not show me "Exactly" who is looking - like I think you are looking for??? and..mine is invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs