Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace trouble? Why can't I see my page?

When i sign into myspace, after typing in my email and password, i click "Log In" but then all that comes up on my screen is the thing saying "Return to home" so it's not letting me see my page!!!



However, when i type my URL and press enter it takes me to my myspace page, and says that im online. however, it says "This profile is private. the user must add you as his/her friend blah blah..."



WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT?!



10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!



MySpace trouble? Why can't I see my page?

i say you should get tom to help you.. lol



OR!!



your email and password might now be working..



OR!!



you should restart your computer and try it again



OR!!



idk.. google it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs