Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

I know most of you would have a myspace but i dont...;D



I live in Singapore, where friendster is very popular and almost everyone has one but very few would have a myspace...



So what profiles do you have and which social networking site do you think is the best?



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

I have friendster %26amp; my space.. But i think neither is the best... Meeting people in real is better



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

NO



WHY NOT..??



Good Way to meet New People



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

I have a myspace and an xanga



I like myspace the best



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

I don't have any of them.. I have a hi5 thingy.. http://naz123.hi5.com That's me.. =)



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

I have a myspace page, but I don't go on it too often.



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

No I don't.



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

myspace



Do you have a friendster?myspace?xanga?

i have myspace, but i dont really use it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs