Monday, December 28, 2009

What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

ok, here's the deal:



you don't have to answer it.



duhh.



you don't have to tell me



the url of your myspace, either.



optional totally.



i'll start off.



personally i like it and i don't see



a problem with me having one.



so duh, i have one.



alrighty,



best answer gets ten points!



k?



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

It's great! It lets me know a lot about my kids and their friends. My friends and I share pictures..



ALSO- I found my biological sister and brother on there. (I am adopted) They don't know about me, but it was amazing to be able to read about them, see their pictures.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

the fact that it is so popular among retards and what not, diminishes, by association, my enthusiasm for such webpage.



That's what I think about it



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I have one, and I use it all the time. I think it's a really good way to keep in touch with your friends. And I don't understand all the controversy about it- I mean, a person is just as likely to run off with someone they meet through a yahoo chatroom, or IM, as they are with someone they meet through myspace, right?



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I think myspace is really great. And "YEA" I have a myspace.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

no, waste of time



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I personally don't like it, Its just for young people, and I hate when I heard old people saying they have my space.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

Myspace isn't that bad, it's like yahoo 360 but more popular and you can add music to your page. I mainly use it to promote my music.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

i like facebook becase not everyone can look at it. also: colleges look at your wep pages. i myself am debating about wether or not to get rid of it.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I like it, met some Hot Chicks in person from there that I would have never met. Its a good way to keep women in your life guessing especially when they see hot chicks on your firends list they get jelious and it makes you look like more of a mack than you might be. The same as being with a hot chick at a bar, it attracts other women like flies.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

im on myspace and im hooked



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

MySpace is a good tool to keep in touch with people. I moved across the country, and I use mine to keep in touch with friends, keep in touch with my younger siblings, and to get back in touch with people who have drifted.



I've rekindled lots and lots of friendships from my entire childhood, from about 8 to 16. I love it. You eventually get to an age where you want to go back because you finally appreciate all those who made you who you are today.



People are getting all weird about how dangerous it is, but if a kid is going to run away with someone from the internet, not having a MySpace is not going to stop them.



Bottom line, I think its great.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I don't have anything against people that use myspace, but it's definitely overused. So I, myself, do not have a myspace. Maybe I'll just hitch onto the next fad.



[=



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I have one and I think it's great. I've reconnected with old friends and stayed in touch with the ones I have now.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

yes I have one and I love it !!! I think it's a great place for people to get reconnected with old friends and make some new ones.I do think that they need to somehow cut down on all the hoochies that are too young on there trying to act grown but then again the parents need to snatch a knot in some of their a**es !!! i see no harm in it.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I have myspace and I like it. I've met alot of interesting people and have made new friends. I don't see what's so wrong with it either. I know there's been alot of controversy over it as far as people getting in trouble for meeting underage boy/girls but truly that is not the websites fault....and it is just the same as people meeting in a chat room, the same thing could happen there. And if you're going to be stupid enough to meet someone you don't know, without at least bringing someone else with you, then that's your own fault. Plus it's not like you have to put your real name or where you live or any other personal info you don't want other people to know. I personally don't because there are a lot of weirdos out there.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

Myspace causes an initial highly addictive rush, followed by an intense crash when you realize it gets boring rather fast. Hello, my name is Brianna, and I am a myspace-holic.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

Myspace is a great way to interact with people. Many people have it. I have it. All my friends have it. YES, there is bad stuff that can sometimes lead to even worst things, but doesn't everything have negative aspects. The creator "Tom" made the site for people to connect. It's not his fault that a lot of people are currupt. He's not a mind reader. No one is making people spend all their time on it or hooking people up. It's your choice. Do what you will with it.



Myspace is great. Much more convient than E-mail. It's a Great time saver.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I have one, but it's private. My mom got one too so we can just talk. I even et to talk to my cousin, who lives far away.



What's your opinion on myspace? do you have a myspace?

I think myspace is cool and i go on there constantly too.Its a good way for me to keep in touch with my friends and if people dont like it,they dont have to sign up for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs