Monday, December 28, 2009

What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

My boyfriend of 2 years is the best. He's loving, caring, funny, romantic, handsome and has not done anything to make me suspicious of infidelity. He trusts me and we have a very faithful and committed relationship. The other day, I was snooping on his Myspace (something i probably shouldnt have done) and I found a back and forth message between this beautiful girl and him. She wrote first and said, "thanks for the add hope you're having a great week" he responded " no problem, hope you're week is great too" she responded "its going good..going to have dinner with my girlfriends for saint paddy's day" he wrote "sounds like fun be safe and have a good one". he doesn't know this girl and she lives in california (we're in hawaii). i know it sounded really innocent, but it still bothers me that i found this in his message box. is it wrong to feel this way? what do you think he was thinking...innocent exchange of communication?



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

see. it can be an innocent medium if utilized properly, but some women might use it as a tool to get closer to your man. i suggest speaking to him about it, maybe stating your vulnerabilities. if he truly loves you, he will respond to this.



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

just tell him what you think.



but , its not like he is cheating or anything.



He has never met her, never seen her, and theres a little bit of SEA between them both.



tell him you saw it and ask him how well he knows her.



Most likely hes just being loving, caring and funny.



:P



goodluck



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

cali and hawaii are worlds apart i wouldnt worry about it if i were you.one thing have trust in him or you will lose him



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

It sounds fairly innocent to me. But then of course he may be texting or calling her so you know that could be an issue. If you feel that he will feel betrayed that you were on his myspace then i suggest you sit down and explain to him that you are worried but didnt mean to cause any trouble.



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

he might be flirting with that girl or just being nice



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

All I can say is WOW. You really think there is more to this? It was just an innocent conversation. You better not bring it up or he will get the feeling you are psycho or something and might leave you.



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

First, let me start by saying...You two have trust issues. You started off by saying you HAVE trust, but then you proceed to mention you snooped through his stuff. 2nd, Don't read too much into it. If you two are in Hawaii and she's in California, you really have nothing to worry about. I can almost gaurantee that it was just friendly chatting. I strongly recommend however, that you tell your boyfriend of you "snooping" so that you guys can talk about what is really goin on in your head, that would urk you to snoop in the first place. Good luck!



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

delete her or hit me up as a friend



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

do you believe in woman's instinct



that no matter how innocent the message is,



even the message doesn't say anything like i like you etc.



still there is some kind of fear / that there is something which is not written in the messages but the feelings that cannot be written can be felt.



--- try to ask him about who is that girl ... in short investigate ---



thru this your guy will be intimidated . and this could help him for not pursuing any plans that could really hurt or tear you down.



What should I do if I found a message onmy boyfriend's Myspace from another girl?

My husband just recently got on my space. I trust him. I don't however trust the hoes on their. he has gotten some friend request, that I requested be denied. one chic even sent him her personal e-mail address. I was sitting right there so he deleted the e-mail. his profile says he's married. I snoop all the time. don't feel bad, there are some women out there that are tramps. Protect what's yours. does he have her for a friend on there? watch for awhile if he gets more mail on there from her, then send her a message asking her to please lay off. I have personally not seen anymore messages from the hoe that was trying to talk to my husband. she was way more direct in her mail, sounded like she wanted some sort of trist. your mans mail was nothing, I am sure. but you do need to keep your eyes on the situation at hand. let him know that you were just checking stuff out. you weren't looking for anything, you just stumbled upon that e-mail. ask him what it's about! I would and have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs