Monday, December 28, 2009

Will you be a true myspace friend?

I am looking to incease my friends on myspace. I am only looking for true friends/penpals. I am not into meeting for flings or anything crazy. I am a happily married christian female with young children. I enjoy chatting with my friends on myspace and we are all out to have fun here in a good way. The best honest answer and true friend will get my vote!



Will you be a true myspace friend?

I am a true friend to people who are true friends to me. None of which I can say I've met online. But that doesn't keep me from being polite to complete strangers here, or obnoxious to people who are (pardon the language) stupid or immature.



Will you be a true myspace friend?

sure my my space is myspace.com/readingdude just ask to be my friend !



Will you be a true myspace friend?

yes i can u can add me if u want.



Will you be a true myspace friend?

sure, just go to mine an click add me



http://www.myspace.com/amybeone



tomorrow is my birthday yayayayay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs