Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MySpace --HELP--?

MySPACE --HELP--?



I Wont to start making my own myspace layouts



from stracth.... than make anthor my,space page were pll can get the code 4rm



{LIKE OTHER SITES I SEE}



I no that i need to learn how to use



httml Css Codes Witch i do but what els?



Any sites that can help me...



YES i no is hard



THANK YOU!!



10 POINTS FOR THE BEST ANSER



MySpace --HELP--?

its very hard to make your own. but you can google for a self-make page layout.



MySpace --HELP--?

I make my layouts at My Gen and it seems to work pretty well...I'm not sure that is what you were looking for but I hope it helps you.



MySpace --HELP--?

I don't know man. If I was you to get started...go to a regular site and get a normanl code. Maybe start a project myspace just in case thigns get messed up. You don't want your messing up and not being able to change it at all. Go through the codes and see what happens when you change things. That is how I learned. Then as time goes by you will become familiar with what codes do what.



Here are some places I used as well. If you have any more...get at me!



www.myspacesupport.com



www.killerkiwi.net



www.createblog.com



MySpace --HELP--?

It's actually quite simple if you have money (someone else can do it for you), but on a serious note you will definitely need a program like "Photoshop".



You also will need to know HTML, and CSS like you said, and that's it. It's enough to make Myspace layouts, and a website to put the Myspace layouts on.



MySpace --HELP--?

Use code from



http://www.wishafriend.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs