Monday, December 28, 2009

Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

alright so heres the deal...



I'm creating a survey to put on my myspace profile for me and my friends to answer. I'm looking for good questions, I've been in the Poles %26amp; Surveys section of Yahoo Answers the whole day answering questions etc.



I've seen many funny and interesting questions in this category that I will add. I was wondering if you guys could give me anymore??? For example, could be something as simple as meat or fish, or something like describe a perfect day...



i'll give the best answer based on creativeness, interest, or entertainment of the question.



thanks



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

I like the "perfect day" idea. whats your favorite breed of dogs or cats? what do you like to eat? whats your favorite pizza topping? what shampoo do you use? whats your favorite ice cream? whats your favorite tv show? what color is your room? whats your favorite song? whats your favorite movie? whats your favorite book? what is your favorite resteraunt? what is the last thing you ate? whats the crazyist question you have ever been asked (or asked yourself?) huh? well i have more but i can go on all day. umm ya. I hope these are good!



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

I have one on my 360 blog...



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

which leg do i like better?



how often do i clip my toenails?



where in the world is waldo?



Lemon or Lime?



white or black?



did i hit that deer last year?



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

Popular Q's are always things like fave actors and films or more precisely roles in films...i.e...Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird. You know, things like, could some other actor have been as good as Peck in the role....endless possibilities...



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

how many guns do you store in your freezer



does cheddar cheese make you want go "picknicking"?



how many velvet sleves do you have on your right arm?



left?



do you want crystalllll methh delivered to you neighbor's house?



Creating a myspace survey for my profile. NEED QUESTIONS.?

What was the most memorable Christmas gift that you received?



What sports and clubs were you involved in while growing up?



What color are the walls in your room?



Where did you go on your best vacation trip?



What's your favorite ice cream flavor?



What's the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you in public?



What were your nicknames growing up, and how did you get them?



What were your goals in life five years ago? What are they now?



If you could spend a day with one celebrity, who would you pick and why?



What are five things that you would have to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?



Have you ever been in the newspaper or on TV for anything, if so what?



What do you think is your greatest accomplishment?



Who are three people you admire and why?



Who is your favorite cartoon character?



What's one canceled TV show that you miss?



There's a few......Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs